I have been nominated by my friend, Shannon at LittleSeaBear.com so here it goes.
The Blogger Recognition Award rules
- Produce a post about the award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a brief story about how your blog began
- Provide two pieces of advice to newbie bloggers
- Select 15 blogs to nominate
- Comment on each nominee’s blog and provide a link to the post you made about the award
- So first a thank you to Morgan at brains and bodies for the nomination.
Why I started blogging
I started this blog to give people an inside look into the lives of a wheelchair person. I wanted to go right to the truth and tell the facts rather than glance over it so I started to write about my experiences to show people how it feels. I feel that the media often talk about disability when they don’t know much about it so the information they give is inaccurate and censored. People need to know the truth to be able to make changes and so that is what I am with my blog.
Two Pieces of Advice
- Be honest and true to yourself. Don’t write to please others.
- Don’t just do it for professional use do it for your uses. Writing sometimes help you express and it’s a way of letting out.
Disability and Illness blog Nominations
- What the Fec
- Georgia Lily
- Crippled Scholar
- Erin Human
- Lady Crook Back
- End Autism Stigma
- Robin M Eames
- CVI Momifesto
- Reece Finnegan
- Crazy Mommy
- Choosing to become
- Lina Levien
Thanks for reading,
Check out LittleSeaBear.com